Cheney Bursaries for Students
As a result of a bequest left by Frank Cheney, the Institute has a fund to enable students that attend a UK university to attend RAI Meetings and conferences. Individuals can apply for a maximum sum of £250.
Students who wish to apply for the bursary should contact the Administrator and include the following:
- the UK institution where you study
- the RAI event that you wish to attend
- the sum of money requested
- a breakdown of how the money would be spent
- a summary (up to 250 words) of why you would like to attend the event and in what way this will be useful to you
NOTE: The bursary is only for the applicant's expenses. Successful applicants may be asked to produce a brief report of the event for the Institute's Newsletter.